About The Role
We’re looking for someone that is highly passionate in product management and willing to be part of the professional development of our graduates as well as developing various products for our clients. Lead the most aspiring product managers and help them grow by helping them make the right decision as a future product manager.
In RevoU we’re building a world class education that helps students to kick start their career in tech and gain enough experience prior to their job-seeking journey. RevoU Labs provides a real-life experience for students to apply the learnings that they have learned to maintain or create a new product for our clients. Your job as a Product Management Account Coordinator is to become a consultant that solves multiple problems through product development for the clients and manage our recently graduated students to help solve those problems.
Based wherever you will want to be (we have a fully remote work culture), you will be reporting to our Lead of Labs Program and work with our clients and students to create a meaningful products that will help sustain the business and answers the customers needs
- Lead and manage the team of the recently graduated students from our Full Stack Product Management in the daily basis regarding their project with the clients
- Gather enough information about the clients that consists of:
- The product knowledge
- The target market of the product
- The current state of the product
- The product stakeholders
- The objectives that the clients wants to achieve
- Propose a plan along with your team of graduates based on the previously gathered information about the clients
- Understand the needs and the problems of various markets
- Establish a clear line of communication between the students and the clients based to achieve work effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain a good relationship with the related stakeholders (e.g. students, clients, and users) within each project / product
- Present findings, reports, and insights about the client’s product based on the research that your team of graduates have conducted
- Give feedback to your team of graduates to ensure a continuous improvement
What We’re Looking For
- High passion in product management area such as product research, product development, and go-to-market strategy. Experience in Product Management in 1 - 2 years is also welcomed.
- Proven experience in launching / maintaining products in the past
- The ability to lead teams and communicate to various stakeholders to make sure everything is aligned and executed based on the given timeline
- A highly passionate individuals that loves to help people grow, coaching / mentoring / teaching role in the past would be a plus
- Autonomous individual that can make decision and think on their feet on any given circumstances
We also have a strong bias for hiring people who can “punch above their weight class”. That is who have the drive and qualities to step up a role, on their way to future leadership positions.
More specifically we are looking for the following skills:
- Highly structured and analytical thinking, with the ability of keeping the big picture in mind: the scope of work for each project will be very broad and you will need to breakdown complex information into smaller parts, prioritizing what is important and optimizing for it (80:20 rule)
- Highest standards: impeccable attention to details and high standards approach to any of your work output. You can read more here on what we mean by having a culture of high standards
- Business savviness: pre-condition (necessary yet not sufficient) to excel at any of the project given will be to understand our business truly inside-out. This includes our high level strategic decision making process, the competitive arena we are in, the industry dynamics and, at a more micro level, how each function and teams impact each other.
- Research skills: you will be expected to spend a lot of time, especially in the beginning, in researching the market (not only ID but worldwide) to help you come up with the best go to market strategy
- Ability to get sh*t done: in each project you will be starting on your own, study the market (see point above), start executing and only after start building a team and delegating. It goes without saying that you will need to get your hands extremely dirty throughout the whole process
- Extreme sense of ownership: no need to explain this one :)
- Passionate about education and our mission: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people. Hiring people with the same degree of genuine drive, makes everything much easier (and more fun)
Beyond what we wrote in the description of the role, we have three additional promises for you (and to all of our employees):
Our first promise - the ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you have on the overall business trajectory is huge. You will witness the rapid scaling of our organization from 80 of us (we were 10 of us just one year ago!!) to hundreds of incredibly talented and diverse people in the months and years to come.
Our company growth will mean much faster career growth than other companies of similar size. Our most talented junior employees who joined us 1 year ago, are for example now in charge of entire teams, working on some of the most exciting strategic and operational topics within the education industry.
The second promise - a good place to work
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees as seriously as that of its students. It’s our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their ability so that they can do here, at RevoU, the very best work of their lives. In practical terms:
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- this translates into record- high employee satisfaction (our monthly eNPS hovers on the 70-80 range), very low employees turnover and a disproportionate share of new hires coming from our employees referrals
The third promise – you will feel proud about your work
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priorities in one's life and that today’s job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
You can see the impact we had on some of our students by reading some of their reviews
These are 3 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for ‘startup’ benefits: flexible and remote working environment (fyi - only 50% of our staff live in Jakarta), an attractive package, premium health insurance, etc => we are offering you all these benefits as well
But don’t join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above.